Watch a video about booking accommodation in Dublin during the 50th International Eucharistic Congress.
Further accommodation options with flexible booking terms may be available to groups of seven pilgrims or more. Please contact CSSL for more information: email@example.com
|Croke Park does not provide left luggage facilities for pilgrims. Pilgrims attending Statio Orbis in Croke Park who vacate their hotel accommodation on Sunday 17th June should make arrangements for left luggage at their hotel.|
A large selection of accommodation options is available for individuals attending the International Eucharistic Congress 2012 within convenient access to the congress venue, the RDS. Accommodation on offer ranges from university campus apartments to 5* luxury hotels, with rates to suit every budget.
Hotels featured range from 3 to 5 star and all comply with Statutory Registration Regulations as set out by Fáilte Ireland, Ireland’s Tourism Board. The star rating reflects the physical aspects of the hotel and the level of service provided. This system has been introduced to make it easier for visitors to evaluate and choose the accommodation of their choice. Each hotel and guesthouse has a distinct character and range of facilities.
Hotels are of a very good standard and most have restaurants which are also open to non-residents. Most hotels also have a bar.
|Three Star Hotels||These range from small, family operated premises to larger, modern hotels. Guest rooms are well decorated with the emphasis on comfort and all have a private bathroom with a bath or shower or both. Restaurants offer high standards of cuisine in relaxed and hospitable surroundings. Table d'hôte or a la carte menus or both menus are available. These hotels offer a wide range of services making them ideal for the cost-conscious traveller seeking comfort.|
|Four Star Hotels||These include contemporary hotels of excellent quality and charming period houses renovated to very high standards complete with all modern comforts. All guest accommodation is luxurious with suites and half suites available in most cases. Restaurant facilities provide excellent cuisine and service for the discerning diner. Table d'hôte or a la carte lunch and dinner menus are available.|
|1 bed: from €99 - €109
2 bed: from €105 -€151.50
|Enjoy a home from home with our selection of self-catering apartments. There is a choice of 1 bed or 2 bed apartments. 1 bed apartments can sleep up to 3 people, 2 bed apartments sleep up to 5 people.|
|University Campus Accommodation||
Single room: from €38 - €74.50/Double room: from €64 - €142
|This type of accommodation offers good quality rooms, mostly self-catering but some are serviced, on or near a university campus.|
Important information to note before you book:
- Reservations will be processed on a “first come, first-served” basis. Due to heavy demand, accommodation cannot be guaranteed after 9 April 2012. CSSL will make every effort to meet pilgrims' requirements after this date.
- All indicated prices are per room/night including breakfast and VAT unless otherwise stated. If VAT changes before the beginning of the Congress, CSSL will automatically change the price of your hotel room and inform you in writing about the new rate.
- Hotel check-in time is usually at 15:00 and check-out time is usually 11:00. To guarantee a room to be available for an early arrival or late departure, you will need to pre-book and pay for your room for the previous night/ following night. If this is required, please indicate this at the time of booking.
- Once you have arrived at the hotel and should you wish to check out before your confirmed departure date, the hotel reserves the right charge you for your full confirmed stay.
For individuals wishing to book accommodation there are 2 options available for payment:
- By Credit Card – Visa or MasterCard only – Pilgrims are required to pay the first night’s stay as a booking deposit to CSSL at the time of reservation. The remainder of your stay will be secured by the credit card you provide at the time of booking and charged by the hotel directly within 8 weeks of your arrival.
- By Invoice – Bank Transfer or Euro Cheques drawn on an Irish Bank only – Pilgrims who request this option are required to pay for their full stay at the time of reservation. Once the booking is received by CSSL, an invoice will be issued and Pilgrims must pay for their full stay within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Your accommodation booking is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- For groups of seven pilgrims or more, please contact CSSL firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to organise a payment schedule.
Before proceeding to registration and accommodation booking on-line, please choose your preferred method of payment is and click the corresponding link as required.
Any late bookings made after 9 April 2012 are subject to full payment at the time of booking.To book your accommodation, you can do so at the time of registration through the online booking form here.